Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yummy


Hello my dear yummy,

Today is Wednesday and it’s 9:30am. I’m reading the BBC online, after a morning of fondling your privates.

You left for work an hour ago.
I wanted to tell you that I'm having a great time despite my out of place sad looks and long stares.

Waking up next to you has been more than I could ever ask for.
Just knowing that you're there and I could turn over and lean on you, put my arms around you, smell you and just lick you, gives me more happiness than I could ever verbally express.

It makes me believe in love and that maybe it is that easy, two people meet, they like each other and that's it.
But in our case, it has been both; easy and not that easy. It makes me sad that I'll have to leave here without you then wait a couple of months to see you again.

We've been over the random circumstances of our meeting and how if I just turned the corner or if you didn’t look up, we never would have met. We never would've had the opportunity to enjoy the intense mental and physical connection that we share.
It's that intensity that makes me a little weird and spacey. I keep fighting the urge to just fall into you and believe in this completely.

Thinking about going home and leaving you brings me back to earth.
It's just way for me to get grounded in some sort of reality for this relationship. Thank you for being so candid about your feelings for me and I want to let you know I feel the same. I wish I could just say it out loud like you do.

OK that's all I had to say.
I'll see you at 3:30

3 comments:

~e~ said...

i love love! feels soooo good! that was beautiful.

joy said...

So hopeful.

longvowels said...

sweet and sexy. shiny eyed love.