Saturday, October 13, 2007

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Oh My God.

I'm at a coffee shop working on some writing, and this fat fuck is talking and talking about how Al Gore doesn't know anything about science. He just said, "Al Gore is an idiot."

Now he's saying, "If a guy looks like he's an Arab, he's wearing a turban, I don' t understand why that would be discriminatory to search him."

And that's fine. Be a big fat schmuck fuck dumbass if you must, but could you please do it quietly? Could you please just shut the fuck up? I came here to write, to work on some shit that I need NEED NEED to work on, and instead, I'm having to listen to your fat fucking lips all blah blah blah about George Bush's farm and Al Gore and Nobel Prize and Republican caucus and bullshit bullshit bullshit. Just SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

More bits of genius:

"If we were really racially biased, we wouldn't let these guys on the planes."

"What was that guy who blew up Oklahoma City? We have crazy people, as whites, but we don't kill anyone who doesn't convert."

"They picked me out to get searched at the airport, and I told the security guy I was raised Lutheran."

Just SHUT the fuck UP. I don't want to think about politics sometimes. I have a madman living in my house, a bunch of old bullshit to write, and now I have this spewing fucking garbage polluting my head space.

FUCK YOU.

2 comments:

Mantramine said...

oh, hell ya, I know someone else that could use some shut the fuck up too

http://mantramine.blogspot.com/2007/10/ill-love-you-forever.html

deus-hanson said...

Wow. He's a genius. Someone gives him a prize.