Thursday, October 11, 2007

Strong Kung Fu.

In ruminating on what our role as Cuntfaces should be, Comrade Kitty and I were discussing options for Cuntface attire. We decided that we should certainly dress as pink ninjas. I thought these costumes, available at Costume Craze, would make an excellent starting-place until we have a full army of man slaves to design and sew custom ones. I'd prefer a pink leather cat-suit...

So I guess we will be night-ninjas, dressed all in pink leather cat suits, creeping up on our enemies en masse, bewildering them with our beauty and wit, and then smashing their faces with our strong, strong kung fu. We might also be able to harness the power of Pussy G's greenhouse gases to stupefy our enemies, paralyzing them to make the full force of our attack that much stronger.

I also think that including the Ninja lifestyle into our philosophy of world domination will require us to make our pink helicopter silent and stealthy. We might have to get invisible airplanes like Wonder Woman, or invisible bicycles for gliding around town.

What do you think, ladies?

8 comments:

Sugar said...

Excellent choice! Let me know if you need some help locating a salesman for that invisible plane.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Oh, I like it! While we're taking Wonder Woman's invisible plane, don't you think we should get her golden lasso of truth? It would come in mighty handy on those lying addicts we tend to go for...

joy said...

Genius! I want a golden lasso of truth, and also that memory zapping surgery from Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. Gets me right out of Steps, 4, 5, and 8.

Damsel in Distress said...

I was religiously devoted to Wonder Woman as a child. And the Bionic Woman. And Daisy Duke -- not the fakeass Jessica Simpson one, either. So if you need a superheroine/high-heel-wearing, cutoff-shorts-wearing-ho consultant, you can count on me.

Wayward Son said...

Whoa! I think, though, that the pink Ninja uniform has already been spoken for by a less female and possible more girlie band of radical revolutionaries. I am pretty sure I saw them marching in a local parade here. What if you re-colored the Wonder Woman outfit in an all the pink hues of womanhood!?! You could be Super Wonder Pinks!

I am forever an ardent supporter of your cause.

WS

Magdaline said...

I have a thing for Laura Croft

~e~ said...

yes, we need the lasso of truth for the addict slaves when we live at the llama farm!!

i second the pink leather cat suit...hot stuff!

Pussy Galore said...

whatever we wear I want to drive an invisible race car. And I want my car to be pink (when it's not invisible, gawd) and it has to put Batdicks batmobile to shame. And, I want to be able to throw lightening at people with my mind- for real!