Monday, October 29, 2007

Same ole' shit

So what.. what about Magdaline. She/me went underground today. I fell in love with her character and decided to make her mine. All mine. She has become my 50,000 words in a month just for the fuck of it novella. I really have no illusions that it will ever go to print but the catharsis could be.... oh shit who cares. It will keep me amused for awhile anyway.

So for the next month or so I'm going to write the great American novel under cloak and dagger of private blogger. It will be full of typos and bad spelling . Terrible grammatical errors will be the norm. Far to embarrassing for anyone to see. It will be along the lines of the million little sprinkles guy where fact and fiction stir up into an over baked cake.

Might want to pull her from open cuntface. If She does return she probably won't be appropriate for any junky in remission to read. Only voyeurs of the bazaar, or dope fiends looking at how not to do it.

So that's that. I find nothing interesting to write regarding my relationship with my man. So I will use my time to try and make sense of why a nice little girl grew up to be a sleazy dope fiend and eventually found a way to live without drugs while finding a spiritual connection through animals. Pretty fucking sappy I'd say but better sappy then dead I would guess. Well maybe not but that's not my thesis tonight.