Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Excuse me, man bitch?

Don't hate me because I am beautiful....


You passive aggressive, sleaze oozing, hippie stank throw back, fuckin- son of a bitch woman resenting, misrepresenting, mushroom dicked sick mother fucker.

I see you look at me and you like my thin body and my long hair, you think I'm pretty and you assume I know it and judge me accordingly.

I know you're twisted ass secretly hates women because you think we use our body and womanly wiles to torture you. (Ya, like I give that much of a shit about you).

You give women all the control because you can't keep your creepy eyes off them, then you fucking hate them for having that affect on you.

You make me sick. Dressed in your I am a new aged feeling guy. I support men and women stanky hippie cords. And then.... then you have the nerve to counsel men from that position. You sell an image of being pro woman but then you counsel men (in matters of divorce) to lead with an open hand as if giving... but, if she doesn't listen, if she doesn't 'hear' you, show her your fist and throw her to the wall. Make the bitch pay

What fucking part of that is mediation? You stupid man bitch- that is called MANIPULATION.
The thing you have been doing your whole fucking life. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR CAGE?

I shudder at the thought of you as a counsellor. I feel like I will have to get my degree in counselling just so I can fix up all those poor bastards you're going to fucktard. The advice you give is half the reason I HAVE THIS JOB.

While I have to share space with you, I am going to go OUT OF MY WAY to put my boobies in your face just so I can watch you suffocate from the hate you harbour deep in your contradiction of an existence.

Fuckin bullshit hippie stank- Don't hate me because I am beautiful, hate me because I am a BITCH!

4 comments:

Damsel in Distress said...

Oh my God. I guess I have this to look forward to; so this is divorce mediation, eh? Great.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Bravo!! Standing Ovation!!

Damsel in Distress said...

Standing ovulation!

Sue Doe-Nim said...

I just stumbled across your blog and based on this one entry I do think you could be my new best friend.