Monday, November 19, 2007

The Following Post Will be Recorded...


FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE PURPOSES. Am I right? Or, am I right?


Oh, I don't know... when I hear that statement, upon phoning an establishment, I think "Good, keep the little fucker that's talking to me from being a bitch, or an asshole, and make sure they actually deliver me decent customer service," don't you? Isn't that why the recording says that your call may be recorded for QUALITY ASSURANCE.


So, why is it that the establishment to which I am employed with, to, or for seems to be the only company that doesn't use it for quality assurance, even though that's what their recording says. Instead, they use it for my benefit. Oh, fuck... that's mighty fuckin sweat of you.


Even though their out going message says this call may be recorded... they tell me that what they really want to use it for is training purposes. That I will just sit in a room and listen to it myself. They say that the recorded calls will not be used for disciplinary measures. What? Why the fuck not? And, who the fuck do you think you're kidding?


Don't fucking lie to me- so blatantly. This bullshit you keep serving up is getting dry. And, if you think shit is hard to swallow, imagine dry shit.


Why you gotta be like that? All up in my face with your kindergarten coddling, telling me shit to attempt to distract my attention from what your really doing, monitoring calls.


Well folks, guess what? The GIG IS UP.


Tell ya what though, I'm a deal makin kinda girl. Your secret is safe with me because..., mister/misses boss fucker? You've got some bitches that you need to get off the phone. Don't give me this sugar sweet bullshit.


TELL IT LIKE IT IS. FOR FUCK SAKES ALREADY. Your pathetic.


.... gotta get me a job at goggle. Those sons-a-bitches know how to do it right!